Wednesday, May 11, 2011

blessed

It's time to count my blessings.
I'll narrow them down to 11 since it's the 11th, (clever, I know)

I'm so grateful

11. I'm completely debt free--I have been since I sold my house in Dec. Still feels good.

10. My health--I haven't been sick since I moved back to CO, not even with the sniffles!

9. My job--I get paid to meet folks, hear their stories and pray with them.

8. Team--I work with amazing, supportive men and women.

7. Coffee Shops--I love coffee and cozy atmospheres. Plenty to choose from in Ft. Collins.

6. Growth--My heart is being softened in ways I never thought possible.

5. Mountains--I get to enjoy the Rocky Mountains every single day!!

4. Being Active--I love being outdoors. Skiing, hiking, running, biking, love them all.

3. Missionary Barista--that's right, I'm a barista!

2. Church--Found one! Getting involved and connected makes me smile.

1. Friends--I've met some incredible people! I ♥ friends!

There's so much more to be grateful for, but I'll save those for another time.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment