Monday, January 2, 2012

starting out right

Hi bloggy friends. Happy 2012! Another new year--here we go! I tend to be a pretty reflective person in general, but there's something about the end of a year that almost requires one to reflect upon the happenings from the previous season and look ahead towards the next. And, I must tell you that my heart is so full of hope and faith for all that the Lord has for this coming year--I'm giddy with excitement and expectancy!

Lately, the Lord has impressed the word *breakthrough* upon my heart. Last year I learned a lot about the power of prayer--I'm looking forward to praying boldly and expectantly this year. Inevitably 2012 is going to have it's ups and downs and it is my hope that through the good and bad my natural reaction will be to hit my knees, humble myself and pray in all circumstances. May I truly be a woman of prayer.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year! May the Lord shine His face upon you. And please know that I would love to stand in the gap with you as you trust for your breakthrough. You are so deeply loved and cherished by the Creator of heaven and earth, run to Him this year. Let Him be that which your heart desires above all else.

His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his delight in the legs of the warrior;
the Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.
~Psalm 147:10-11

Blessings upon you this new year! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment