Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 Things I Miss about Alabama on the 10th

I put too much pressure on myself when it comes to blogging. I've decided that I'm going to make a more concerted effort to blog more often, even if it's about random stuff no one really cares about.

I really do love Colorado and am so happy to be back "home." I also really miss Alabama.

#10. Saying Roll Tide and people actually understanding what I mean.

#9. Alabama football--I think I will always be a big fan, but it's also kind of nice having free Saturdays in the Fall.

#8. The quad--yes, on game days, but mostly on breezy beautiful days during the week.

#7. Running at the Riverwalk.

#6. The first house I purchased.

#5. The smell.

#4. Workplay

#3. Montevallo.

#2. Highlands and my church family.

#1. My friends!!! More than anything I miss knowing and being known. I'm a quality time person.

Roll Tide!

2 comments: