Monday, November 8, 2010

Heart Hugs

I love it here!
Today at lunch I was looking around at my coworkers and thanking God for bringing me to this place. I love praying in the morning with this team; I love seeing the Body work together for the glory of our Father in heaven. And, I love that I am finally doing something that I believe in, that I love.

I hope you know that God loves you. He really does. But, do you know that God likes you? Really, he likes you. It's true! He is the only one who knows EVERYTHING, good and bad, about you, and still wants to spend every single moment with you. He is always sending special presents our way...straight to the heart. I call them heart hugs. For me, it's shooting stars, breathtaking views in the mountains, and stary nights. Of course my heart also loves rainbows, laughter, coffee shops, yummy smells...the list goes on.

Anyway, this weekend I went hiking with one of my roommates and the view we saw was absolutely beautiful! I always feel so small when I bask in God's creation, but you know what? I'm kind of a big deal to my Maker. :) And so are you.


What are some of your heart hugs?


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment