Saturday, November 27, 2010

*Twinkle*

I love twinkle lights, the white ones...that don't jump around, but rather just hang out looking all sparkly and gorgeous. Yep. I really just love them. And, I think that they should be allowed to shine all year long. The trees here in Old Town Ft. Collins have little twinkle lights on them. It's so much fun to drive down the streets or walk along the old sidewalks; it's like my very own Winter Wonderland.

Tonight I took a detour through Old Town after church, sporting a huge smile on my face. You see, tonight the Lord answered my prayer that I start getting connected to a local body of believers here in Ft. Collins. My prayer was answered by a conversation with the pastor of the Aussi church here. I love seeing, hearing, and witnessing the passion of others, especially leaders. And, I can see how the Lord is going to allow me to use some of my past experiences, along with my own giftings and passions, to help this new church plant. It could very easily and quickly become my new church home.

And...I got an offer on my house!!! After 2 counter offers we finally agreed on a price and closing is set for December 23, 2010. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and that I will no longer be a homeowner come Christmas. That would be a great Christmas present.

Keep Shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment