Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Great Church Hunt

One thing that I know to be so true is the fact that we need to be connected to a life-giving, Bible believing body where ever we are. It's so hard for me to not be connected anywhere yet. 

Tonight I decided I'd try a new church plant here in Ft. Collins. And just guess where this church is based out of? Australia. Isn't that just so crazy?!? Australia is planting in the US!

I really liked it. The worship was amazing, and the message was based on scripture, heartfelt, and unapologetic. I can't wait to go back.

I actually found out about Citipointe after hearing Aaron, the lead guy in the white shirt, play at another local church. His brother is the pastor of the campus here. The woman with the angelic voice is Aaron's wife. Too bad this is the Australia worship team.

Citipointe Live - You Are God (2010)



And, to top off this great evening, I was greeted with G'day!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment