Friday, November 9, 2012

days of praise: here I am to worship

There is a chamber of God's heart that only your worship can fill. I read this sentence years ago when I read Captivating by Staci and John Eldridge. What an awesome reminder--we are each created so uniquely individual that our worship touches him differently, personally. I like that. Knowing that my Father receives and cherishes my worship.

We worship him with our gifts and talents. We worship him through when we read his Word, pray, sing his praise, work. There is no end. Our lives should be lived as a sweet aroma of praise to our Lord.

Music seems to always help me clear my mind and enter his presence, especially when my feelings and mind want to wander. I love how the intensity builds in this song..there's something about shouting praises to the Lord.


Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created. -Revelation 4:11

Lord, may all that we say and do be a sweet aroma of praise and worship to you, our King.

No comments:

Post a Comment