Saturday, November 10, 2012

days of praise: look up

But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. -Psalm 3:3

He lifts my head. Because I cannot always do this on my own. He is my confidence, my hope. His promises are true always; he never fails me. And while there are times to bow my head in reverence, in awe, in prayer, there are times to lift my head towards the heavens and offer him praise, thank him, adore him. 
And when he lifts my head he reveals beauty..



in Louisville, KY

in Birmingham, AL


in Fort Collins, CO
soaring high


in Fort Collins, CO


in the Yukon, Canada.

He is a creative God; he paints the sky so magnificently. He knows what my heart loves. So while he lifts my head in order that I may see the needs of those around me, to care for, serve, love, he lifts my head also to remind me that he loves me and gives me little gifts that take my breath away. He's pursuing me. He's pursuing you. Lift you head and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment